NOW HIRING 2ND SHIFT MACHINIST
BENMAR Fabrication is now hiring 2nd shift CNC Machinist for Vertical Mill and Lathe.
Position: CNC Machinist for Vertical Mill and Lathe
Shift: Second Shift
Shift Work Hours: 3:00pm - 1:00am
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Thursday
Pay Range: Dependant upon skill level
Brief: BENMAR Machine Shop is a newly renovated building with climate control and includes new machines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set up, operate and run CNC Vertical Mill and Lathe
- Properly inspect/verify tooling before loading into machine
- Interpret and work from blueprints, job travellers and set up sheets
- Inspect weldment thoroughly prior to machining to gain knowledge of part and machining process
- Inspect parts throughout the machining process
- Maintain organized work area, keep tooling and equipment clean
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- Minimum 3 years experience in CNC manufacturing environment or associate degree program in machine technology
- Understand CAD programming
- Ability to read blueprints
- Computer skills are preferred
- Knowledge of machines, hand tools, measuring equipment, including maintenance of machines
- knowledge of raw materials being used
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Health Insurance which includes yearly preventative eye exams
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Accrued sick time
- Paid bereavement
3166 Market Street
Green Bay, WI 54304
NEW MACHINING DIVISION
BENMAR Fabrication is proud to announce the addition of our new Machining Division.
Please contact Dan Miller or Adrian Roskom for more information today!
Request a quote today:
Now Hiring a Water Table Operator!
BENMAR Fabrication is looking for a qualified candidate to operate our water jet. This candidate should have experience with a similar cutter (laser, plasma, ect). Prior forklift experience and experience in the metal work field is ideal.
- Locating the correct material
- Loading the material on the water jet with the use of a forklift
- Running the program and unloading the parts from the cutter
- Secondary operations like cleaning and removing sharp edges
Other responsibilities include:
- Light machine maintenance
- Cleaning of and around machine
- Unloading steel trucks, shearing, sawing, sanding, bending, packaging, tapping, and any other needs that could arise.
Hours: 40 hours/ Full time - 7am-3:30pm
Pay Range: Dependent upon skill level
Elizabeth Mock - Sales and Marketing Admin
BENMAR Fabrication Fabricates Packers Training Camp Dream Fleet Bikes
BENMAR Fabrication recently finished the Dream Fleet used at the Green Bay Packers training camp. The Dream Fleet is five special bikes that incorporate themes that celebrate Wisconsin's rich heritage. These bikes are provided by the Packers and American Family Insurance. Each year kids have the opportunity to ride the special bikes to practice with the players. This year, BENMAR Fabrication helped fabricate five bikes!
Farm and Ranch Rider
Packers Tailgate Trailblazer
See the photos below for the final product!
Now Hiring Welders!
BENMAR Fabrication is seeking a skilled and qualified welder to join our team full time.
Ability to perform the following:
- Weld structural components
- Weld ASME pressure vessels
- Weld carbon steel
- Weld stainless steel
If interested, please contact:
999 Glory Road
Green Bay, WI 54304